Catastrophic Injuries
  1. Home
  2.  » Catastrophic Injuries

You Deserve Help After A Catastrophic Injury

Catastrophic injuries are defined as injuries to the spine, spinal cord or brain. These types of injuries can have devastating long-term health effects, and recovery is often expensive.

The catastrophic injury lawyers at Sarkisian Personal Injury Lawyers passionately represent clients throughout Porter County, Lake County, and throughout Indiana and Illinois. If you have suffered a catastrophic injury, you need compensation to recover. Contact our legal team today for a free consultation to discuss your story and how we can help you.

Common Spinal Injuries And What You May Need To Recover

Severe injuries to the spine, neck and brain can happen in a variety of situations. A traumatic spinal cord injury often stems from a sudden blow to your spine that fractures, dislocates, crushes or compresses one or more of your vertebrae. Because your spine is an integral part of how your body functions, a neck, spine or brain injury can affect you for the rest of your life. Common types of spinal cord injuries may include:

  • Contusion (bruising of the spinal cord)
  • Compression (caused by pressure on the spinal cord)
  • Lacerations (severing or tearing of some nerve fibers, such as damage caused by a gunshot wound
  • Central cord syndrome (specific damage to the corticospinal tracts of the cervical region of the spinal cord).

If your spine has been injured, recovery may involve rehabilitation, hospitalization, ongoing medical care, mobility devices, lost income, counseling and other recovery tools. These can be expensive but are necessary for your health and well-being. At Sarkisian Personal Injury Lawyers, we want you to have access to the help you need to recover. Call our attorneys today to learn about how we will passionately fight for you to receive compensation to cover expenses related to your injury.

Let’s Discuss Your Situation Today

Contact us for a free initial consultation to determine the extent of your claim. You can send us a message online or call us at 219-733-8904.